Sunday 26 August 2018

My Angel has Tatts.

I babysat our Little Man Sunday afternoon.  Just a couple of hours, most of which was spent discussing where his mummy & daddy had got to while he was asleep.

As we had had some serious rain over the last 24 hours we only had a quick walk ~ no park ~ as the sky was still threatening & then played on the swing his dad set up for him.

I headed home again with just enough time before the sun set completely, leaving me to navigate in the dark, which I seriously prefer not to do, only as these things go nothing ever goes quite to plan.  As I headed  into the long stretch of road leading into Capalaba I noticed an odd thunking noise & the car pulling to the left.  Figuring this could not be good news I found somewhere to pull over & got out to investigate.  Yep.. One flat.

Now as a good little Girl Guide & a modern[ish] woman I do know how to change a tire.  The problem is that I can never undo the nuts a man has tightened & being stranded on the side of a busy road @ sunset was not my idea of joy.  So I fished my phone out to call my boy for assistance but before I got through a car heading past me backtracked & a rather large young man came over.  Everywhere that could be tattooed was.  He had an ear~ring ~  & biceps to die for. He works in a car body shop & he was so kind & cheerful as he changed my tire for me,  which took him all of 10 minutes. God is seriously good to me ~ & just for the record, my angel has tatts & his name is Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment